Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone got their scouser bullshit bingo cards out? Starting early! Already got "cauldron of noise", "famous European nights" and "history" ticked off.

Everyone got their scouser bullshit bingo cards out? Starting early! Already got "cauldron of noise", "famous European nights" and "history" ticked off.
Under the lights,the anthem that gets rammed down our throats,St Etienne,Istanbul and the rest of the fucking cliches.

Whenever they talk about being in the Anfield crowd on RAWK, it reminds me of hearing a teenager lying about having sex. It's always overly dramatic and made up by someone that's never been to a match anywhere but always dreamed about it.

They're mainly fantasists on that site.

Superb summing up Leto.

Under the lights,the anthem that gets rammed down our throats,St Etienne,Istanbul and the rest of the fucking cliches.

The media just lap up the bullshit that the twats put out.

I hope Roma ram their fucking stupid anthem down their pathetic feral throats.

Ring of fire, dreams of anfield road blah blah blah cmon edin

Amazed by that stat 22 seasons we have been n the European cup and tonight is our 10th semi final.

I expect it to be a cagey affair tonight 1 goal in it,hopefully Roma don't get an away goal so that they have come at us in the 2nd leg which suits our game to a tee with our threat on the counter.

I hope you get seriously twatted in both legs and then fuck off from this forum for ever.

You can then play the victim big time - as usual.

I think it entirely depends on how Roma set up, they wont play our game, if they set up defensively solid and don't leave space in behind they could frustrate them and pinch a goal at the other end hopefully.

Having said that we know who the favourites are in this tie unfortunately, but if they still need a mountain of favours off the ref in this tie then that would be a disgrace from UEFA and an embarrassment for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.