Champions League Games 24/25 April

Desperate for Roma to beat these. Not really holding much hope but if they can keep it tight first leg and score a goal then theres a great chance back at Stadio Olympico
They won't offer themselves up on a plate like we did though i bet xD Napoli aside i think most of Italian footy is reasonably pragmatic right? i can't say i watch enough to know myself.

They won't offer themselves up on a plate like we did though i bet xD Napoli aside i think most of Italian footy is reasonably pragmatic right? i can't say i watch enough to know myself.
Cant say I've seen any either to comment. But they do have some quality players and like you say, I would expect them to sit deep and deny any space behind. I hope they can kill the game with the dark arts and frustrate the crowd like Barca always did to us, but that needs the ref to be on board and I think Klopp picked this guy himself.

I see they have drafted in the riot police tonight, Incompetent fuckers are only doing it because they know they will be in serious trouble in Rome if anything went off tonight. How Merseyside police continue to get away with this shite is ridiculous, any other occupation and they would be on the dole the morning after.

Cant say I've seen any either to comment. But they do have some quality players and like you say, I would expect them to sit deep and deny any space behind. I hope they can kill the game with the dark arts and frustrate the crowd like Barca always did to us, but that needs to ref to be on board and I think Klopp picked this guy himself.
I saw your post just above to saying about dropping if they get touched, i think you are spot on. They will not get anything unless they are savvy. With that i do mean the ref from the sounds of it will not secretly be flying a Roma flag but a Liverpool one. Liverpool will get the benefit of every decision even approaching 50/50 as you allude to, pretty sure of that.

Someone said UEFA are wetting themselves at the prospect of Real v Liverpool, i can well believe that! With any "considerations" all to help that outcome, nothing they could be touched with of course via direct allegations of influencing the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.