Champions League Games 24/25 April

As much as i despise the Rags , the Dippers have took my hatred to another level , never have i wanted an English club to fail in europe than tonight , and it would be all the sweeter if the Dippers were on the receiving end of at least three incorrect offside goals , and a nailed on penalty , unfortunately it would be replayed on telly on a loop until the end of time ,and a campaign " Justice for the 5,000 coach bottle throwers" would ensue , you wouldnt be able to buy a candle on Merseyside for love or money.

As much as i despise the Rags , the Dippers have took my hatred to another level , never have i wanted an English club to fail in europe than tonight , and it would be all the sweeter if the Dippers were on the receiving end of at least three incorrect offside goals , and a nailed on penalty , unfortunately it would be replayed on telly on a loop until the end of time ,and a campaign " Justice for the 5,000 coach bottle throwers" would ensue , you wouldnt be able to buy a candle on Merseyside for love or money.
Which mickey would ever stoop so low as to BUY a candle, when they can nick one?

3500.jpg

Stay classy lads.

Unfortunately I think Liverpool will have this tie done and dusted tonight but they won't beat UEFA's beloved clubs in the final even Liverpool won't get the decisions against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.