Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

A Liverpool journalist now blaming Roma for Heysel. Is there anyone left they haven't blamed...... apart from themselves obviously?

This is what that scouse cxnt said

On that dreadful night 39 people, mainly Italian, were killed when a wall collapsed. There were many reasons for this avoidable tragedy - a crumbling stadium, inept policing, chaotic organisation - but the bad feeling created in Rome played a significant part in the horror of Heysel.

Anyone else notice one glaring omission from the list of things to blame?

Then again, it never is their fault is it?

I fucking hate this lot more than the rags and thats genuine.

I hope their fucking world falls apart tonight.

****s!
This season has for me seen them overtake the rags,I just want to see the fuckers lose every game they play now,I hope next season we finally go there and absolutely smash the cnuts,as for tonight hope dzeko nods one in and kolarov rockets one past the keeper,throw in de Rossi dishing it out to the vile scummy cnut bastards ..

If the bus was re-directed City should be lodging a complaint to ask why this wasn't done for our game when it was clear weeks before they were going to attack us.

Disgraceful.

If the bus was re-directed City should be lodging a complaint to ask why this wasn't done for our game when it was clear weeks before they were going to attack us.

Disgraceful.

City asked to go the original root but the police told them they couldn’t after setting up the ambush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.