Mark (Colin Bell)

Mate you've got to sort out that grammar - it's YOUR shirt.

I have it on good authority that Kyle loves nothing more than correct spelling and grammar ;)

Top man cheers mate and we are all good thank you. Harvey will reach 150 attend City games v Brighton so looking forward to that.

Without Ian’s brilliant match day vlog’s it wouldn’t have happened

I forgot to ask. Which member of your family is a camera man (or lady) because every time I watch City on tv they always pick you out. I used to say to the wife 'that's Mark, very decent lad' now I just say 'that twats on again'

Know both Mark and Harvey having pleasure of chatting to them regularly on train, top blues

I forgot to ask. Which member of your family is a camera man (or lady) because every time I watch City on tv they always pick you out. I used to say to the wife 'that's Mark, very decent lad' now I just say 'that twats on again'

Just watched the West Ham game, RIP to a very special blue not seen in the crowd.

Only joking, he'll get his ugly mug on the Huddersfield match (top Blue)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.