Champions League Games 24/25 April

Liverpool basically long balling this game and their one player who is having a worldie season is the get out clause. Roma need at least one goal tonight otherwise we will have to rely on madrid
This commentary is making me want to puke
I thought Roma were doing brilliantly until after the half hour mark

fuck off with the raz bashing

Does my nut in. Fucking so call blues slagging our players cause they ain't at Salah's level and the rest slagging our management team for not buying Salah.

The Dipper twats ain't won a bean yet.

People compare Messi with Ronaldo and all Ronaldo does is “run on the ball and stick it in the net”. Salah’s talent is undeniable.

People do that, but that doesn't mean it's correct. Ronaldo isn't on Messi's level, not even close.

And further, Ronaldo has been consistently good at "running on the ball and sticking it in the net" for 10 years. Salah was shite the first half of the season, with people talking about his sketchy finishing. Now, sure, he's doing it, but it'll take a hell of a lot longer before he's at Ronaldo's level, never mind Messi.

People compare Messi with Ronaldo and all Ronaldo does is “run on the ball and stick it in the net”. Salah’s talent is undeniable.

Had a great season, if be does it again next year I will be impressed and calling him messi like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.