Champions League Games 24/25 April

Just think of all those candles if they lose the final.

They'll win the champions league. One thing teams can't handle is pressure and Liverpool have it in abundance. They are relentless. They want every ball and fight for every ball. One thing we've been guilty of this season is taking our foot off the gas at 2/3 nil.

They did exactly that against us and had it not been for three poor decisions we'd have won the tie.

I hate them but I ain’t a jealous c**t. If someone’s good they’re good and I have no problem with admitting that. Problem on here is you’re not allowed to give credit to other teams or else you’re a rag/dipper. I’m a season ticket holder at city and I’ve proven it before. Rics even verified that I’m a city fan and he’d vouch for me. Like I said, bunch of bloody kids.

your positive comments about the teams only seems to extend to the dippers though. Conceding the the league cup to them at the quarter final stage is just one example (the one they lost against us in the final if you remember). Talk about kids!

Neutral venue. Different referee and linesman from the same fucking pair who decided the tie against City. Yeah.

On another note, it'll be either Madrid or Munich and both of them are leagues beyond the dippers. Roma are just shit.

Stop kidding yourself. We’re leagues beyond Liverpool, but they do us all the time. This Liverpool team is perfect to play against the big teams, especially teams that have never experienced playing them. They’re favourites for me, have been since they beat us.

Worst thing about this (apart from the fairly obvious corruption helping Liverpool along in the CL), is that if they win it the English media will completely forget we won the double in complete dominance and style.

Surely a team playing Liverpool should put an extra man in to stop their main move, then pick them off at the other end ?

Preferably someone with a bit of pace ?
As dull as it is, Mourinho's got their number. I just can't believe no-one's tried to replicate it. Roma were playing into their hands from the beginning, just like we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.