Champions League Games 24/25 April

Worst thing about this (apart from the fairly obvious corruption helping Liverpool along in the CL), is that if they win it the English media will completely forget we won the double in complete dominance and style.

They won't win the final. They'll be playing one of UEFA's royalty, they won't have a ref favouring them, they won't have home advantage and a baying mob of scrotes... and most importantly Klopp doesn't know how to win finals

As dull as it is, Mourinho's got their number. I just can't believe no-one's tried to replicate it. Roma were playing into their hands from the beginning, just like we did.

Doesn't have to be dull even, just stop their one strength. You can still pass, move & play, just not be careless.

Not sure Real Madrid would do it but would be surprised if Bayern fell for this.

They try their hardest to win every second ball when they punt it up, its how they managed to put beat city. They are no threat over a season but in tournaments their style certainly works.

They’ve played well tonight, but Roma have been wank. I honestly can’t see Madrid or Bayern letting them do this to them.

Ronaldo (spit) scores all types of goals and I don’t think they’ll cope with him. Nor Bale’s pace if he plays.

You can only beat what’s in front of you so fair play to them. Maybe Roma should hire West Brom or Swansea to play the 2nd leg....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.