Champions League Games 24/25 April

It really shouldn't be that hard. Play deeper. Have your left mid drop to support the lb. or have the lcb pull over and the dm drop in. Just double up on him.
Managers have forgotten how to set up defensive. At the top of football these days it’s just attack vs attack. Even the Italians don’t defend anymore.

Roma are absolutely wank.

Their gaffer has obviously not watched any footage of the dippers. You simply do not play a high line against them.

We'd have fucking feathered them.

No way the dippers aren't in the final.

If we had correct decisions in the last round, irrespective of how we played first leg, we'd be through comfortably vs both now.

Luck usually plays a big part in these tournaments, Pep said something similar after Liverpool. You have these very good sides coming up against each other and the luck and decisions make a much bigger difference.

That's why I'll always prefer the league, and I think as a club you aim to win your group with the league format, get an easier last 16 tie, and then every few years you'll get a win.

Pep got some shocking decisions in his favour in that Barca-Chelsea game, then got some shit luck in the Bayern-Real game and City-Liverpool tie. IMO it's just a numbers game.

You have to man mark Salah and when I final third double mark him he makes them from a good Side to an outstanding side.

Imagine Kroos, Modric and Isco against Liverpool's pressing? Also trying to imagine them stopping Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.