Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people trying to downplay Liverpool’s success? They are on the cusp of being in the CL final! They knocked us out to get there!

Also when will people realise just how important the fan atmosphere is in driving a performance. The Anfield crowd again were the 12th man but a lot of city fans won’t admit that because they don’t like Liverpool or their fans

It might have something to do with them smashing up our team bus and them getting several dodgy decisions against us.

Or maybe their fans are a bunch of insufferable twats.

It might have something to do with them smashing up our team bus and them getting several dodgy decisions against us.

Or maybe their fans are a bunch if insufferable twats.
Exactly, quite obvious why there would be a strong dislike towards them

Or maybe their fans are a bunch if insufferable twats.

Of course but that kind of proves my point! Bias aside we should give credit where it’s due. Their fans might be ****s but they are ****s that help their team in key moments.

Of course but that kind of proves my point! Bias aside we should give credit where it’s due. Their fans might be ****s but they are ****s that help their team in key moments.
They're ****s that just set the Olimpico alight for next week, let's see how they get on there. They won't have home advantage or a friendly ref in the final either.

This is the problem when you try to play 'Ultras' people get hurt, much like their opponents fans over the years have. I hope the lad who was attacked with a hammer is ok but when you have the reputation that their scum fans have created for themselves this is what happens unfortunately.

Not totally convinced by that. I suspect Roma's defence (or lack of it) may have helped considerably more. There have been plenty of occasions where they have failed to win and currently sit in 3rd place in the league, so they haven't helped them that much this season.

They're ****s that just set the Olimpico alight for next week, let's see how they get on there. They won't have home advantage or a friendly ref in the final either.

Sure but Roma fans are another example, in fact a better example, of a set of fans that can be the 12th man. But they take it way too far. Not saying we should be like those stabbing bastards though.

We do give credit where it’s due.

However the denial of valid penalty claims and the disallowing of valid goals for City while allowing goals for Liverpool that should have disallowed makes you question whether credit is due in the first place.

Likewise tonight. Excellent finish for the first by Salah but the goal shouldn’t have stood due to the foul in the build up play.

Sure but Roma fans are another example, in fact a better example, of a set of fans that can be the 12th man. But they take it way too far. Not saying we should be like those stabbing bastards though.
We can't have a pitch invasion after winning the league without whiners though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.