Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course but that kind of proves my point! Bias aside we should give credit where it’s due. Their fans might be ****s but they are ****s that help their team in key moments.

Their fans overstep the mark. If smashing up a team bus or booing a team for 90 minutes deserves credit then give them a huge pat on the back.

Forza Roma.

Vile, bunch of knob heads, what sort of mentality do you have to have to bring a hammer to a football match, an elderly man in a bad way apparently (maybe him in the video can't make it out) are people really condoning this because a couple of clowns threw some bottles at our team bus

I'm sure someone's mentioned it, but after all the yammering by Utd fans for a decade about Liverpool being their "real rivals", how ironic would it be if the next great rivalry at the top of English footy becomes City v Liverpool and the rags are left out in the cold?

I'd prefer the 2 of em to stay rivals for 2nd place. We're alright on our own.

Vile, bunch of knob heads, what sort of mentality do you have to have to bring a hammer to a football match, an elderly man in a bad way apparently (maybe him in the video can't make it out) are people really condoning this because a couple of clowns threw some bottles at our team bus

We all know it was a lot more significant than a couple of clowns throwing some bottles so why are you suggesting that’s all it was? Nothing justifies an assault with a hammer, not their attack on our bus, not anything. You don’t have to minimise the attack on our bus to make that point. Both are scummy acts of scummy fans, and there is no connection between the two other than that.

It's the vile bunch of knob head Liverpool fans who have spent the last 30 years chasing fans through Stanley Park with knives, bottles etc that have created this trouble. When you start to 'play' ultras as a fan base and the club have practically backed them, things like this will happen and it will be an innocent that ends up injured 9/10 like when they attack ordinary fans who want no trouble. Whatever people think their are utter scum that support all clubs but they have a big big problem and they know it. I do fear for some of their younger fans who go over their looking for trouble because they won't understand what they are walking into. I've been to a few 'friendly' matches in Italy and they made Millwall look tame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.