Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

Disingenuous from The Guardian. Swansea were disciplined and resolute. We were simply magnificent.

But we'll all be six feet under or charred to buggery before you get some hacks calling us 'magnificent'!

Carvalhal had it in a nutshell - we played on a different level! The one thing I would congratulate Swansea on was not kicking the shit out of players like some teams have done this season.

But we'll all be six feet under or charred to buggery before you get some hacks calling us 'magnificent'!

Carvalhal had it in a nutshell - we played on a different level! The one thing I would congratulate Swansea on was not kicking the shit out of players like some teams have done this season.

Like another Welsh team I could mention.

Kdb’s strike was one of the sweetest shots I’ve ever seen. So beautiful I’ve watched it over 100 times now.

Kdb’s strike was one of the sweetest shots I’ve ever seen. So beautiful I’ve watched it over 100 times now.
Am thinking City have created the high water mark for quality strikes this season...

Fernandinho’s pile driver that hit underside of the crossbar, Sané’s volley & his curler against Dippers, Agüero’s 4th that almost broke the crossbar, and KDB’s at both Chelsea & Leicester, before this rocket

That is a whole highlight reel of fantastic strikes by itself!!!

Am thinking City have created the high water mark for quality strikes this season...

Fernandinho’s pile driver that hit underside of the crossbar, Sané’s volley & his curler against Dippers, Agüero’s 4th that almost broke the crossbar, and KDB’s at both Chelsea & Leicester, before this rocket

That is a whole highlight reel of fantastic strikes by itself!!!
Yeah, but wanyamas for me is the best this season. That was hit so hard it came bouncing out of the net I was confused didn’t think it was a goal at first because it came flying out lol. Kdb’s a close second.

Yeah, but wanyamas for me is the best this season. That was hit so hard it came bouncing out of the net I was confused didn’t think it was a goal at first because it came flying out lol. Kdb’s a close second.
Nah...could have gone anywhere...but didn’t, of course! And it only bounced out because it landed on the bar on the ground holding the net down! ;-)

All three of KDB’s shots from distance were controlled aggression. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it!

There will always be the “out of nowhere” worldie, but three?

However, the fact that it silenced 10,000 Dippers on the Kop MIGHT give it the edge! :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.