Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are in our 7th final.

I just cannot see us not scoring 1 or 2 goals there on the counter,their defence and midfield are shockingly slow and immobile against the press and counter.

Kolarov is still shockingly bad,i was shocked how long he was at your club for as he's still that slow disinterested defender,1st 3rd and 4th goal he is just jogging back,i hope he starts next week.

That was never a pen,but i guess in a way it could be a blessing in disguise,we will not go their complacent like Barcelona did and should keep us focused on the next 90 mins.
Yeah and your 3rd was offside now to and gloat somewhere else you've win cuckoo yet!

They have no reason to sell him. They’ve made a ton off Coutinho and he seems happy.
I hope they don’t win the CL. They’ll be fucking insufferable. I’m thinking there’s no way they can beat Madrid or Bayern in a CL final, but they came back from 3-0 down to one of the best teams ever. Even Chelsea won when they were playing awfully. It can’t happen can it?

Money is the reason to sell, the Fenway Group are not bad owners but they want to make money out of Liverpool, they'll never pump the cash in as the Sheikh does, they'll play fourth place bingo like Arsenal, there's mucho profit in that. The investment needed to challenge us isn't on any spread sheet acceptable to their owners.

Manchester has its social problems but could you imagine an attack like that on Liverpool’s bus here? No chance. Just no chance.

I had a grudging respect for Liverpool for the good of the greater good for many years. Ditto Arsenal. Long gone now.

If you’re not with us then you’re against us.

Manchester has its social problems but could you imagine an attack like that on Liverpool’s bus here? No chance. Just no chance.

I had a grudging respect for Liverpool for the good of the greater good for many years. Ditto Arsenal. Long gone now.

If you’re not with us then you’re against us.

You can’t even imagine the rags doing it can you? Not in the modern age anyway

FFS, the media's constant pressure swayed the PFA vote towards Salah

Now they're starting with the Ballon 'Dor

What is their obsession with this yesterday club?!? And what next for Salah, the Nobel fuckin peace prize

FFS, the media's constant pressure swayed the PFA vote towards Salah

Now they're starting with the Ballon 'Dor

What is their obsession with this yesterday club?!? And what next for Salah, the Nobel fuckin peace prize
About half the people involved in sports media in this country played for the fuckers for a starters! The other half probably supported them because they were winning stuff when they were growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.