Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, the media's constant pressure swayed the PFA vote towards Salah

Now they're starting with the Ballon 'Dor

What is their obsession with this yesterday club?!? And what next for Salah, the Nobel fuckin peace prize
Top scorer in Europe after tonight, 43 goals, I think if the fuckers win the CL the Ballon' Dor could well be his.

I think we are in our 7th final.

I just cannot see us not scoring 1 or 2 goals there on the counter,their defence and midfield are shockingly slow and immobile against the press and counter.

Kolarov is still shockingly bad,i was shocked how long he was at your club for as he's still that slow disinterested defender,1st 3rd and 4th goal he is just jogging back,i hope he starts next week.

That was never a pen,but i guess in a way it could be a blessing in disguise,we will not go their complacent like Barcelona did and should keep us focused on the next 90 mins.

You definitely sound like a fella that knows fuck all about football and in all probability Liverpool will go through. If they don't I'll be delighted and that's because morons like you 'support' them and needlessly gloat about f all.

Vile, bunch of knob heads, what sort of mentality do you have to have to bring a hammer to a football match, an elderly man in a bad way apparently (maybe him in the video can't make it out) are people really condoning this because a couple of clowns threw some bottles at our team bus
I don't think anyone condones violence at football matches or anywhere else for that matter but if fans of certain clubs are going to act in a certain way that they get a reputation for it then that obviously is going to attract opposition fans of the same mentality.
It is up to LFC and the local police to condemn and discourage the bad behaviour of their fans rather than try and brush it under the carpet. They never have except in a mealy mouthed sort of way.
By behaving in the manner they did towards our players coach they put the Roma FC and their fans on notice. The club reacted by rerouting their team bus, the dickheads reacted as they always do. The violence IMO can be directly linked to what happened to our team bus.
The violence tonight is deplorable but not entirely unexpected.

Having been to Stadio Olympico several times (2014 last) the closest tube stop is about 3 miles away and any coach you can catch stops more than 1mile away. Unless their "ultras" are on a charter, they should keep their vile colors under wraps and save their noise for the plane ride home

If you needed anymore proof.

Remember what Merseyside Police put out before tonight's game.

Anyone with fireworks or flares could be arrested.

ITV News.

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

And there's dippers moaning that police took their time to get to the attack by Roma Fans

That's cos there were 20 scrotes on top of the vans so they couldn't move you fuckin scouse ****s

Give it 24 hrs and those scrotes will have been Lazio fans

If you needed anymore proof.

Remember what Merseyside Police put out before tonight's game.

Anyone with fireworks or flares could be arrested.

ITV News.

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

The Merseyside police need investigating, how can they allow this or what happened in our game??

Wtf was that scouser doing with a hammer?! Can’t have been work related.

I don't think anyone condones violence at football matches or anywhere else for that matter but if fans of certain clubs are going to act in a certain way that they get a reputation for it then that obviously is going to attract opposition fans of the same mentality.
It is up to LFC and the local police to condemn and discourage the bad behaviour of their fans rather than try and brush it under the carpet. They never have except in a mealy mouthed sort of way.
By behaving in the manner they did towards our players coach they put the Roma FC and their fans on notice. The club reacted by rerouting their team bus, the dickheads reacted as they always do. The violence IMO can be directly linked to what happened to our team bus.
The violence tonight is deplorable but not entirely unexpected.

great post and every time the sheep in the media state that the police rerouted the Roma coach for 'safety reasons', just remember what that same police force was letting the scouse fans do before the City game. They've created their own mess, club, fan's and met police alike. Morons the lot of em and it's been the same crap for years. All this garbage about remembering hillsborough and granted it was tragedy, but then to fucking bottle and stone a team bus and nearly set it on fire? They've given our club nor any other club respect for years so they'll be getting the same in return.

The Merseyside police need investigating, how can they allow this or what happened in our game??

Foolishly they appear to have had a softly softly approach with Liverpool fans and the results of this are now becoming clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.