Champions League Games 24/25 April

Stop protesting. You’ve said tonight that you don’t support any team but then we’ve had a little dig and found previous posts where you claim to support us. After bringing up those previous posts you tried to back track saying you do actually support us and sent me a PM to try and make me stop.

Do I need to be 100% invested to support a team? I don't because I have a life. I like the EPL and players in it. I like how City play.

I think this is going off topic.

Well excuse me, I didn't get the memo on what to call people here.
I’m sure the mods will put you straight once they log on in the morning and catch up on the thread. You know it’s against the CoC to pretend to be a blue when you’re not. What blue wouldn’t post anything relating to our two cup wins this season? You’d only posted 3 posts in 2018 before tonight and not a single one about us. As a matter of fact - looking through your post history I can’t see a single post about us or a match we’ve played in! Surely this season would get you to post something, anything about the blues?

CR7 what's wrong with saying CR7? I don't really like CR7 or Ronaldo, or Cristiano Ronaldo but whatever I guess.

It's so cringe worthy that it basically isn't allowed. It makes someone sound like a teenager from Beijing that only knows about football from playing FIFA and watching goal highlights on YouTube set to dubstep mixes.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. You've got people claiming to be fans and instead of encouraging them or welcoming them, you hound them out. How can you want to be a big club but not accept incoming fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.