Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although there has always been trouble abroad the ultras of the foreign clubs are modelled on English firms of over thirty years ago. On the whole except for a few knobs hooliganism has all but died out over here. Sure there are a few shirters and beer monsters who will join in now and then but hardcore mobs have on the whole dwindled.

Unfortunately the foreign hooligans haven't grasped this and think any result against the mythical English mobs is a real scalp when in reality it isn't. They pick a pub or area in a town or near the ground and attack anyone thinking we are all the same looking for a fight. That is when innocents get hurt.

Surely with today's technology it isn't hard for two such like minded mobs to arrange a meet? Also if the Roma ultras wanted a real fight they would have charged the flare wielding mob greeting the coaches.

Today's hooligans are on the whole small groups of cowards who get the camera's rolling and attack easy targets then run off when the odds start to even up. Unfortunately this country's reputation from 30+ years ago is now making our fan's targets, innocent or not. As we have more or less stopped this nonsense they have only recently discovered it's delights.

There is no way on this earth any foreign firm would have turned up and done that over here when hooliganism was at it's peak in this country.

Liverpool fan's with all their boasting and bravado plastered all over social media and even our own tabloids have attracted even more attention on themselves. As a result they will find problems both in this country and abroad. Their police should take a trip up the east lancs road and work with GMP and learn how to properly police football fans.

Wouldn't like to be going over that bridge at Roma if I was a dipper can see some nasty shit out there, even though we hate Liverpool as a club I hope the guy pulls through cnunts attacking innocent fans walking to the game.

I always nip on the ultras forum when it kicks off anywhere, here's a good read about tonight's events...
Check out the embarrassed scouser towards the end of the thread talking bollocks and making excuses about how they got a good hiding, he even comes up with this classic 'We're not English we are scouse. Probably hate England more than you.'
They really are a breed apart.

http://forum.ultras-tifo.net/cl-2017-18-1-2-finals-t37134.html
Of course they hate England. It's the Irish in them.

FFS, the media's constant pressure swayed the PFA vote towards Salah

Now they're starting with the Ballon 'Dor

What is their obsession with this yesterday club?!? And what next for Salah, the Nobel fuckin peace prize

Salah to go the way of clive allen, 49 goals in 86 and PFA award, seasons after never got more than 15 goals

Some of you lot need to give your fannies a wipe. Been to Roma and survived without my arse getting stabbed, even once, and I’m much posher (and therefore less streetwise) than most of you lot. It was my birthday too. Fucking brilliant night. I’m sure @Danamy still owes me for a ticket.

Well done to Liverpool. Fantastic result.

Still think they’ll get found out in the Final, whoever goes through.

Rome is my favourite city abroad and can't wait to go back. So much history and so many sights to see. Also felt totally safe at all times there. However I wouldn't go near it when there's a game on lol.........

One foot in the door so to say.....but what was very noticeable last night was that when the subs were made by klopp, thinking he had the tie in the bag Liverpool were bang average and turned into the team they actually are - panickers and bottlers.

When the front 3 were removed the whole team fell apart. And why, because they are not anywhere near the level the deluded press and the scouse fans think they are. The whole liverpool team from the midfield down to the keeper are totally reliant on the front 3 to hide their faults

Salah has bailed them out just like suarez did all them years ago....

Fucking hell, they're on about Salah for that Balon d'Or bollocks. He's had a great season, but for the love of God, the best footballer in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.