Who would you like to see promoted from The Championship

For me, within the bounds of possibility: Villa first, for reasons of convenience and probable corporate entertainment on offer (for me); second, Fulham, because there’s an amazing place in Barnes to go for lunch in beforehand and it’s a very tidy stadium.

Otherwise Brentford; fond memories of our cup win in 1997.

Last edited:
Anyone close.

That' why I would not mind palace and soton going down.

Unfortunately Brom and stoke are doomed

The teams who play football will be better for us all. So, with Wolves it would have to be Fulham and Villa. Cardiff still massively in the box seat though

Probably Cardiff are favourites but certainly not massively in the box seat though. One point ahead of Fulham, having played equal games. Fulham have already relegated Sunderland up next and then I think Birmingham, who could be clear of relegation by then. I would expect them to win both games, so any slip up by Cardiff, could hand them 2nd place.

Hope so anyway.

Probably Cardiff are favourites but certainly not massively in the box seat though. One point ahead of Fulham, having played equal games. Fulham have already relegated Sunderland up next and then I think Birmingham, who could be clear of relegation by then. I would expect them to win both games, so any slip up by Cardiff, could hand them 2nd place.

Hope so anyway.

I really hope so, too. Have never really liked Cardiff after going there in the FA Cup in 1994. Coupled with the fact that Warnock's there and that they tried to kick us off the park in this year's Cup tie so would presumably carry on in similar vein in the PL next season, I really wouldn't want to see them coming up.

But I have a feeling Fulham will live to regret that last-minute equaliser Brentford scored against them the other week. If not for that, Fulham would be in pole position now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.