Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say he's a dipper - Roma ultras all wear jeans and he's standing next to a lad wearing tracksuit bottoms. Can't be 100% though.
I must admit when I first saw the photo below last night I immediately thought "looks more likely to be a scouser" despite the report I was reading suggesting it was a Roma fan but it is impossible to be sure either way. The Echo seem to have decided it was a Roma fan, perhaps unsurprisingly.

Liverpool-v-Roma-fans-with-hammer.jpg

Could well be more to do with the Italians hatred of Liverpool.

Not sure how those blokes were charged with attempted murder unless they admitted to that. I would have thought it would be more like manslaughter if he dies.

Always the innocent ones (assuming he was) who get caught up in this kind of crap. If people want a ruck they should find like minded people but it rarely works that way. The Russians and poles seem to have it right with their meet ups in a field.
They haven't been charged with anything yet, just arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. It's standard practice for the police to refer to the most serious offence possible in these circumstances, but that doesn't mean it's the offence that the CPS will eventually charge them with.

I must admit when I first saw the photo below last night I immediately thought "looks more likely to be a scouser" despite the report I was reading suggesting it was a Roma fan but it is impossible to be sure either way. The Echo seem to have decided it was a Roma fan, perhaps unsurprisingly.

Are they having a vote on whether it was a Roma fan or a Chelsea fan?
Can't see the Roma lads going shopping in hardware stores on the day of the game for some reason and they didn't bring it on the plane with them. There's a reason they like belt buckles.

Probably just came from tuning in a disabled pensioner & taking a shit outside the Shankley gates too I imagine.

You need to get with the fucking programme buddy boy. I think you'll find that we can win the title at a canter, potentially break all sorts of records to boot but we are not a great side unless we win the title for the next 5 years and win a couple of Champions Leagues in that time too. This Liverpool team however having got on the cusp of the champions league final is definitely one of the greatest teams since the 1970 Brazil team.

It is slightly irritating but we have lived with the cult of the Scouse for so long that I find it primarily background noise.

I found it quite amusing listening to one of my teenage daughters last night when we watched the game. The girls are just 17 and have only got really interested in the game in the last few years. One of them kept expressing her annoyance about the fact that, based on what she was seeing (she was away on a school trip and didn't see our games v Dippers) she thought City were so much better. She also expressed the opinion that she felt she disliked Liverpool more than United. I found it interesting because she is not imbued with all my prejudices regarding football.

You have to question what the Merseyside police were doing though whilst this went on, right outside the ground.
Helping those with pyrotechnics climb on to their police vans of course, no other police in this country, or any other, would allow members of the public, with items banned from football stadia (and the street) stand on the roofs of their vehicles.

Are they having a vote on whether it was a Roma fan or a Chelsea fan?
Can't see the Roma lads going shopping in hardware stores on the day of the game for some reason and they didn't bring it on the plane with them. There's a reason they like belt buckles.
That photo pretty much looks how I would look if I was walking down the road with a claw hammer in my hand. And the one thing I notice when I go to Rome is that I stand out like a sore thumb as looking like a scruffy ****. You just don't tend to see Italians dressing like that and especially not like the even scruffier **** next to him. Whereas when you go to Liverpool being a scruffy **** is pretty much a fashion statement. But I don't suppose that is definitive proof by any stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.