Iniesta

One of the best midfielders to ever play the game. I'd have him in a heartbeat, regardless of age.

Would be perfect against park the bus teams with little to no attacking threat. Which is the majority of the league, especially when playing at home.

Iniesta would not stand up to the rigours of the PL. There will be some knob from Cardiff who would think it would be a good idea to lay him out and finish his season whilst the Alty tit took out a red for violent play and then subbed it for a yellow!

Nah

I mean yeah he's one of the greats but he just doesn't offer enough anymore to warrant a place in our team. Yeah he could pass on knowledge to our younger players but we have Dave/Kompany/Aguero and had Yaya(assuming he leaves) for that.

No for ManCity.
Can't give away a precious non HG spot.
he won't be a starter so I would rather have those sub minutes for Real Iniesta i.e Iniesta Of Stockport

I think he's massively on the decline so I don't see why we'd do it. Plus huge wages etc.

He didn't look too bad in the Cope Del Rey final.

He is undoubtedly aging and always comes off early; although they only took him off right at the end on Saturday so that he could get a standing ovation.

It would be interesting so see him play for us for a season, A number of players might learn from him but it's not a move that makes much strategic sense and I doubt it's one that City will make.

If financially it didn't stop us doing other things we need to do, it would be fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.