Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched jorginho v Juventus his range of passing was terrific a pleasure to watch Would love this guy to be our first incoming next season Would be upset if he ended up at the rags it would be like seeing David Silva in red
TAKE THAT BACK the thought sent shivers down my spine

Napoli play similar style to us.

If Pep thinks Jorginho is his preferred option for replacing YaYa & covering/replacing Fernandinho then he is the most qualified to make that assessment.

Be an interesting summer where hopefully we sign top quality, who have the potential & desire to improve.

Napoli play similar style to us.

If Pep thinks Jorginho is his preferred option for replacing YaYa & covering/replacing Fernandinho then he is the most qualified to make that assessment.

Be an interesting summer where hopefully we sign top quality, who have the potential & desire to improve.

Agreed and I don't think you can overestimate Pep's potential to attract young players who want to learn the 'Pep Way'. The days of having to outbid everybody are hopefully over.

If we aren't going in for two midfielders this summer, I could see the club planning on Jorginho replacing Yaya, rotating with Fernandinho at the pivot. Then in a couple years when Dinho leaves and Jorginho is 28 we bring someone younger in to replace Dinho. I'm hoping that's what the club have planned.

If we aren't going in for two midfielders this summer, I could see the club planning on Jorginho replacing Yaya, rotating with Fernandinho at the pivot. Then in a couple years when Dinho leaves and Jorginho is 28 we bring someone younger in to replace Dinho. I'm hoping that's what the club have planned.
City are planning to sign 18 yo DM Claudio Gomes from PSG this summer.

Yes, but do you expect him to play for the first team next season?
From what I've read, he'll start with the EDS and then will be either moved to Girona in Jan or used sparingly in the 1st team like Foden.

Last edited:
Jorginho is a top player. Sterling and Sane will especially love his passes over the top of defenses.

Much better choice than Fred. My second choice behind Fabinho but his passing range is much better, weaker physically and smaller but his positional sense is better. Both are also almost flawless from the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.