What do you think about players not celebrating goals against former clubs?

I dont mind either way. A respectful celebration is ok, not rubbing the fans faces in it by goading them or kissing the new shirt etc...

Players should celebrate goals, find not celebrating a goal as a show of respect a bit tedious personally. That said, if a player was to spend his career not celebrating any goal against any former clubs and then he was to hugely celebrate a goal against one former club, I would think he was a square jawed yorkshire wanker.

I agree with two things; your wife not moaning because she respects her ex would not go down well LOL and if you love your old club why move?

Salah’s celebration was weird. I wouldn’t be impressed if one of our players didn’t celebrate a CL semi final goal against their old team just for some needy desire to come across all respectful and to be seen as the good guy

The oddballs on the kop probably thought it was classy. Fucking hypocrites wouldn’t know class if it slapped them in the face

Salah’s celebration was weird. I wouldn’t be impressed if one of our players didn’t celebrate a CL semi final goal against their old team just for some needy desire to come across all respectful and to be seen as the good guy

The oddballs on the kop probably thought it was classy. Fucking hypocrites wouldn’t know class if it slapped them in the face
He celebrated the fifth goal, couldn’t keep it up all night, I guess.

I’m agnostic, doesn’t really bother me.

However, Lukaku’s celebretion against Everton when he was shushing the fans who adored him for 2/3 years was very poor. Sums him and the club he plays for up completely. No class.

Players should celebrate goals, find not celebrating a goal as a show of respect a bit tedious personally. That said, if a player was to spend his career not celebrating any goal against any former clubs and then he was to hugely celebrate a goal against one former club, I would think he was a square jawed yorkshire wanker.

I can’t begin to imagine to whom you are referring.

;-)

With the goal bonus players get these days I’d be running round the pitch swinging my shorts round my head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.