It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insigne would be an absolute dream signing. I kinda doubt he would ever leave Napoli, especially as he only signed a new contract this time last year, but if there was even the remotest chance he would be unreal for us. One of the few players out there who could improve the first team.

I know its a highlight video and they misrepresent etc etc but short of watching 30+ hours of Napoli this is about as good of an idea as you're going to get:

I dare anyone to watch that video and not come to the conclusion that he would be absolute dynamite in a Pep team. Two footed, fast, great delivery, tenacity, attack on one side to finish on the other. All that jazz.

Don’t see how we have room for another world class attacker, we’re just too stacked in that department. Someone would have to go for someone to come in imo.

Insigne would be an absolute dream signing. I kinda doubt he would ever leave Napoli, especially as he only signed a new contract this time last year, but if there was even the remotest chance he would be unreal for us. One of the few players out there who could improve the first team.

I know its a highlight video and they misrepresent etc etc but short of watching 30+ hours of Napoli this is about as good of an idea as you're going to get:

I dare anyone to watch that video and not come to the conclusion that he would be absolute dynamite in a Pep team. Two footed, fast, great delivery, tenacity, attack on one side to finish on the other. All that jazz.

Getting Insigne to leave Napoli would be like trying to convince Maldini to leave Milan or Totti to leave Roma.

8 goals in 32 Serie A games this season. Very good player, but hardly a definition of a dream signing, wouldn't replace Sane or Sterling in the starting 11.

Wish we had gone for Salah last summer. :( Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

But Salah proves that the player with biggest profile is not always the best option in the market (Hazard, Sanchez etc....).

Players with the biggest profiles are almost 'never' the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.