Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amusing to me that;

A) People take Kim at his word, and

B) People think this has something to do with Trump’s “strength” or “leadership.”

The Boob-in-Chief is simply bouncing from one disaster to another, while doing nothing about anything, and the world’s democracies shunning his ideas for the idiocy they are!

ANYONE have any idea what “the grand plan” is...you know, other than “raining down Hell on earth” next door to Japan, S. Korea and China???

Cheers, managed to get that. Interesting article and extremely disconcerting.

I was watching a report that Evangelical support for Trump is as high as 80%. This tells you everything you need to know about that shower of horrible, hypocritical, hate filled bastards.

They are a bigger threat to American democracy than ISIS could ever imagine.

Evangelicals are America’s ISIS.

Cheers, managed to get that. Interesting article and extremely disconcerting.

I was watching a report that Evangelical support for Trump is as high as 80%. This tells you everything you need to know about that shower of horrible, hypocritical, hate filled bastards.

They are a bigger threat to American democracy than ISIS could ever imagine.

Evangelicals are America’s ISIS.
Bit harsh

Aye, it was an interesting article (cheers @idahoblues )

Bit harsh

Aye, it was an interesting article (cheers @idahoblues )
When people start thinking it's acceptable to act like those in the above picture, it's probably time for the armed forces to start weighing up the pros and cons of an armed coup by a small but violent minority v having to kill or imprison a large chunk of their population to prevent a coup.

When people start thinking it's acceptable to act like those in the above picture, it's probably time for the armed forces to start weighing up the pros and cons of an armed coup by a small but violent minority v having to kill or imprison a large chunk of their population to prevent a coup.

It never fails to amuse me seeing these twats sitting in their camouflage kid on army outfits, talking insane bolloks.

Selective air strikes on their Freedom camps would be an option that should never be discounted. :)

Education won’t work, as just listening to them shows how preposterously stupid they are.

Jesus and guns. What a fucking combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.