Football is fixed blog

Lots of figures very little proof. A blog of lots of "ifs".
That’s why it works so well!

If it was obvious, clearly factual and every thing was a dead cert, then it would be harder to say “fake news!”....even though the US President doesn’t seem to care! Crooks and mafioso behind him, however, are a tad more discreet and you struggle to make dead cert statements about the opaque nature of their businesses and ties!

Strange behaviour for a rag, as is the article the quote is taken from.

I was at Newcastle for Manchester City's 4-3 victory that gave the Sky Blues the title in 1968 - United imploded on the same day at home to Sunderland.

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/the-end-of-manchester-united-as-we-know.html
There's a few contributors but the main lad that started it is a rag. Tbf in the sixties it could easily have been any of a Newcastle, City or rag fan at that game.

There's a few contributors but the main lad that started it is a rag. Tbf in the sixties it could easily have been any of a Newcastle, City or rag fan at that game.
It's the guy who signs as "ojo del toro" that writes the majority of the articles, including the one I referenced.

He may have started out as a rag but he claims that they have been involved in corruption and match-fixing for years.
To add to that is the clear implication that Arsenal were getting the shitty end of the stick from officials for years, I can't imagine any committed rag feeling sympathy for Arsenal over that period. I notice he has redacted a few names/events in the articles, possibly as a compromise to get the proposed book published and unblock the web pages?

the thing for me is you can not cover everything up and you have to leave little bits of clues and get sloppy it comes with being greedy and not doing your job proper. you forget the littlest thing and it will catch you out and the simplest mistake will open the can of worms. and the funny things is it always the last line of the ring that takes the blame to cover up the top people running it

betting in football is still very big and from top to bottom people are milking the game and the fans and from the word dot you can see patterns in the history books. the so called big and best teams having a golden period is that the clue do they make there money and run or a bigger fish comes along and takes over just look at liverpool from the 1970s to the 1990s and united from 1992 till fergie leaving in the 2010s its funny that liverpool have not won the league since the 1990s and united never won the league from the 1970s to the 1990s patterns like that can lead you to the clues. now are manchester city the new top dogs and money wise nobody can touch them so maybe we are taking over and building our golden period and if you look at it manchester city are the bookies best odds each week and the odds on the other team winning can be long so easy bate can be dangled

the whole of the game got to be in on it from the ref to the teams and you have to make it look good even the tv channel are a big carrot they promote the game and can build up a game to the people watching. just like in boxing and the promoters needing to sell a fight. football has got a golden ticket and its called halftime and how many games are played in that way when a team start the game of fire and take a good lead into the 2nd half only to lose in the 2nd half can that be a bookies dream

you watch the game on tv and how many bookies are now used to sell odds in the game at halftime its there in full HDtv the score is 2.0 and the team looking beat then up pops a odds on the come back that is the control for me. its does not happen all the time you smell a rat in seconds so its controlled but the amount of games over the weekend is also a clue and why don't all the premier league games kick of at the same time again is that a clue in the betting scams

i can go on and on and and seen things that are so clear something smells fishy here and its only after the advent you look and say that's got to be a bookies dream and somebody has made a bucket of cash on that result happening

Ones that followed the blogs from the start know the names that have now been removed.

When we put ****watch up with the list of games you can spot which games maybe be affected by the officials. Our away game at Palace had fix written all over it.

Ones that followed the blogs from the start know the names that have now been removed.

When we put ****watch up with the list of games you can spot which games maybe be affected by the officials. Our away game at Palace had fix written all over it.
Well, we know a certain ref, manager and agency are all far too closely linked financially and that it's reflected in the referee's on pitch decisions.

How can anyone say that football isn't fixed when Anthony "Alty Fan" Taylor continues to referee Rag's games, or high profile games that effect the Rag's?

That t**t should be nowhere near their games, and the PiGMOL/FA know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.