Are mobile phones ruining kids childhoods?

What is ruining kids is parents who spend fortunes in their kids to keep up with other parents...so mums can say they have gone without thi so little spoilt chavvy prick can wear trainers that cost a fortune or have an I phone to keep up with their mates. Parents who let the spoilt little cunts behave as they please and dont teach them respect.

Aint the kids fault usually nor is it mobile phones....but shit parents who fail miserably because they are more interested in themselves are at fault. Pay a visit to any "familly venue in the Manchester area or beyond and see the bell ends in BMWs or the pricks in South Cheshire who think that loving their kids is buying them a horse...take them to City because you can afford it but dont give a fuck about the kids who cant...sorry if this offends but the truth hurts.

Up themselves materialistic tossers who preach parenting...you only have to visit the Etihad on a home match to see droves.

Nowt to do with mobiles all to do do with chavvy parents or wannabe midle class parents......dont blame the kids look in the mirror.

What is ruining kids is parents who spend fortunes in their kids to keep up with other parents...so mums can say they have gone without thi so little spoilt chavvy prick can wear trainers that cost a fortune or have an I phone to keep up with their mates. Parents who let the spoilt little cunts behave as they please and dont teach them respect.

Aint the kids fault usually nor is it mobile phones....but shit parents who fail miserably because they are more interested in themselves are at fault. Pay a visit to any "familly venue in the Manchester area or beyond and see the bell ends in BMWs or the pricks in South Cheshire who think that loving their kids is buying them a horse...take them to City because you can afford it but dont give a fuck about the kids who cant...sorry if this offends but the truth hurts.

Up themselves materialistic tossers who preach parenting...you only have to visit the Etihad on a home match to see droves.

Nowt to do with mobiles all to do do with chavvy parents or wannabe midle class parents......dont blame the kids look in the mirror.

I totally agree. Stop buying the little pricks horses.

Clearly, enough blame to go around!

The old “give me a child until age seven...” never more true!

Ruining the green cross code but that is about it.

As a 70s kid i was glued to the Telly, guessing generations before were glued to radios whilst grandad was giving Fritz a bloody nose, couple of generations before that trapped in textile winding machines, stuck up chimneys or prostituted out. I would say things have got better not worse due to tech

Telly, computer and mobile phones, all have good points and bad points.
Lazy parenting leads to misuse imo...

You’re an inverted snob. I’d love to have been taken to football as a kid but there was nobody to take me and no money to go with. I attended my first match at 18 with my own money.

People take the kids to football because they can. It’s a struggle these days especially with affordable homes.

The decline all started when they made longbow drill no longer compulsory...

Yes along with PS4's, xbox's and whatever fucking else comptergamery they demand these days.

I swore i wouldn't let the twins go down this road but i have like a knob and right now, these items are like crack fucking cocaine for them both and its driving both myself and the wife bonkers.

Entirely a problem of our own making i know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.