Three Billboards In Manchester, Missouri

Mad Eyed Screamer

31288720_373614369788621_2849249736156774400_n.jpg

Haha! Beat me to it! I had just copied that pic off Twatter and was trying to figure out how to post it!

Do you know who did it? Was it a big time local fan, or did City do it as part of a coming promo?

I’m sure the locals are very confused...much as many people appear to be about my license plate (MAN CITY). Who knew people would think it was a little bit gay?! I guess that’s what comes of living just outside a large city with a large gay community called “Boy’s Town!”

Does anyone actually know where in Missouri this is. I have a son in St.Louis and would love for him to see it.

The exact location of this is:

401 Outer Road West, Valley Park, Missouri 63088. Some maps might say the road is North Hwy Drive.

It is basically a service road that runs parallel to Interstate 44.

Not sure exactly where in St. Louis your son is but he could easily find it. Hope that helps.

Just got a text from my son with a picture of the billboards. He wanted to know if I had something to do with them. He's the oldest of three and the only one who's not a City fan. I got better at raising children the more I had. The eldest are always the contrarians.

Does anyone actually know where in Missouri this is. I have a son in St.Louis and would love for him to see it.
Leave St Louis on Interstate 64 travelling West, cross over the 270 at Westwood and then take a left at the next intersection onto the 141 and Manchester is just down there. It's near Edgar M Queeny County Park.

You're welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.