Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like that,maybe we should make a move for some obscure player from the 3rd division of the Turkish league throw in an offer of say £18mill and wait for the rags to pounce with a £25 mill and up offer...

LOL we should offer £30m

It does seem like that,maybe we should make a move for some obscure player from the 3rd division of the Turkish league throw in an offer of say £18mill and wait for the rags to pounce with a £25 mill and up offer...

Hahaha!

I've never seen anything like it.

And they have the cheek to call other clubs 'small time'. Hypocritical shitbags.

Hahaha!

I've never seen anything like it.

And they have the cheek to call other clubs 'small time'. Hypocritical shitbags.
Yip,every club has their targets,some teams targets are sometimes the same player but call me cynical,I get the feeling they want to seem to be putting one over on us,the Sanchez deal was absolutely only about looking to be billy big balls..

Yip,every club has their targets,some teams targets are sometimes the same player but call me cynical,I get the feeling they want to seem to be putting one over on us,the Sanchez deal was absolutely only about looking to be billy big balls..

Undoubtedly.

And it shows, what with him fitting in at the swamp like an arsehole in a fanny factory.

Once again the Rag media are linking United with 1 of our targets.

Is it just coincidence or a new tactic by United, their PR department, and their allies in the meda?

Strange.

It’s fucking laughable . They are that desperate to catch us that they go for everyone ha . Has Sanchez not taught them anything . We dodged a major bullet not buying him even though I think he will come good for them next season. Jorginho will come to us.

Nudge nudge wink wink
136c45403c044459b2b7ce4d1e5700b1.jpg

I can confirm this about sanchez. I was at a wedding recently and a mate of mine who is a rag and works for them told me there are a lot of top brass pissed off about having there pants pulled down . And the glaring fact Pep played a blinder

Do they actually just look at our targets and try to usurp us every time?

Insecure freaks.

Probably more that there aren't that many players available of the quality both sides want.

Having said that, if they try to sign any of the superstars they will inevitably be linked to in the next few weeks it would be brilliant if we outbid and gazzumped them, or at least forced the bastards to spend about £20m more than they planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.