It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insigne is one of the best wingers in the world. Napoli’s best player by far. Mertens has a lot more goals this season but anyone who has watched Napoli a few times even can see that Insigne is most influential. Against Juve recently he was the main player creating chances and trying to win the game.

Insigne also had 18 league goals last season so it’s not like he can’t score.

Those saying he’s not fast clearly don’t watch him.

He has a great understanding with Jorginho. I can also understand him wanting to finally seek a new challenge as well especially if Napoli win Serie A.

Talks of Koulibaly leaving as well. Reina looks like he’s going to Milan. Napoli’s best players are aging with Callejon being 31 and Mertens and Hamsik both turning 31 by summer. Albiol also turning 33 this year.

Like it or not it looks like Napoli has reached it peak. Usually I would be surprised Insigne wants to leave but when you look at the big picture it makes a lot of sense.

I can imagine Napoli will ask £70m+ for Insigne.

Lots of interest in Ghoulam as well, depending on his ACL recovery.

Story today linking Hysaj with a move away too to rags or chelsea. Sounds like a Roma-esque firesale is going to happy at Napoli.

Lots of interest in Ghoulam as well, depending on his ACL recovery.

Story today linking Hysaj with a move away too to rags or chelsea. Sounds like a Roma-esque firesale is going to happy at Napoli.

I think you mean Monaco-esque fire sale :)

But yea saw Hysaj linked as well, was just about to edit my post.

I really hope they win the title this season. Definitely think they’ll be rebuilding for the next 2 seasons. Even Mertens has a €30m release clause if I’m not mistaken, there could be a lot interest there as well.

Insigne and Jorginho would significantly improve the quality in our squad. Hope we get both.

I have always been convinced that KDB must have been given assurances re Pep's new deal before he put pen to paper on his own deal to 2024!

Possible although I doubt any such assurance would go beyond two more seasons for Pep i.e. Pep agreeing a one year extension. Pep's not going to agree to more than that doesn't mean he won't end up staying more than four years. If he goes beyond four, we are into unknown territory; as Pep says, it will depend on his energy levels and whether team is still responding to him.

Nope.

We won't be falling into the same trap as United by buying household to make a statement.

Hazard and Mbappe are exceptions but, as of now, Jorginho and Bailey are where it's at.

Thank goodness for that. I'd be appalled if we went for Bale now.

I'd be ecstatic if we got one of Hazard or Mbappe. I'd explode if we got both but I'm sure that is next to impossible.

Jorginho and Bailey would be a long way from Garcia and Sinclair; even though I thought Javi was decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.