Celtic Thread 2017/18.

I appreciate how ridiculous this sounds but, if Rangers had beaten Celtic twice in the league instead of the other way round, they’d only be one point behind. Maybe Celtic aren’t that uncatchable after all?

And if my aunty had balls she would be my uncle.

Played shit today and Hibs were excellent. Well worth their victory.

Steven Gerrard has been rumoured to be next rangers manager.

He's stopped Rodgers winning a title before, am sure he can do it again.

Steven Gerrard has been rumoured to be next rangers manager.

He's stopped Rodgers winning a title before, am sure he can do it again.

There is more chance of me being named the new Bond. On either thing happening.

So Celtic are going to be first yet again in a one horse mickey mouse race for the 7th year in a row. Bloody shithouse club with fans to match.

So Celtic are going to be first yet again in a one horse mickey mouse race for the 7th year in a row. Bloody shithouse club with fans to match.

Whatever.

You talk of a one horse race with great passion. Forgetting it was a fucking one horse race for city. If you’re a City fan, then that seems an omission of great magnitude. You walked it.

Of course if you’re a Rangers fan, then the shite you posted all falls into place.

Show me a post you made when Rangers we’re winning 9 in a row.

I bet that never fucking bothered you did it?

Rangers a dead. What we have is a tribute act stuttering and self destructing week after week.

Shithouse club? Look no further than The Rangers. And while you’re about it why not focus on them not paying all the tax the cheating ****s used to win trophy’s by attracting players they couldn’t have afforded otherwise.

What would you be saying about us if we did that?

Oh, and it’s just begun. The Rangers are skint, have a shit team and a deluded support who blame every other **** for their demise.

10 in a row should only be halfway. What are we to do let them win? Would you let Utd win?

I look forward to watching all the other EPL teams fight for second for a few years, in what is even now, a one horse race.

Whatever.

You talk of a one horse race with great passion. Forgetting it was a fucking one horse race for city. If you’re a City fan, then that seems an omission of great magnitude. You walked it.

Of course if you’re a Rangers fan, then the shite you posted all falls into place.

Show me a post you made when Rangers we’re winning 9 in a row.

I bet that never fucking bothered you did it?

Rangers a dead. What we have is a tribute act stuttering and self destructing week after week.

Shithouse club? Look no further than The Rangers. And while you’re about it why not focus on them not paying all the tax the cheating ****s used to win trophy’s by attracting players they couldn’t have afforded otherwise.

What would you be saying about us if we did that?

Oh, and it’s just begun. The Rangers are skint, have a shit team and a deluded support who blame every other **** for their demise.

10 in a row should only be halfway. What are we to do let them win? Would you let Utd win?

I look forward to watching all the other EPL teams fight for second for a few years, in what is even now, a one horse race.
Pretty sure most of us are cheering on Aberdeen and Hibs actually. Hibs for me personally.

You should be able to see that a weak Rangers hurts your league on the European stage though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.