It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is why I'd like us to keep Angelino, allows him to develop playing a certain number of games, doesn't overwork Mendy, gives us the LWB option and he can outside really well. Him and Maffeo should be given a year here in the Zinchenko kind of role, and if they can oust Delph or Danilo they stay, if not they can move on, but give them a shot for a year in a free spot and give ourselves an extra option.

I'm not sure Angelino would like to go from starting 35 games a season, playing 90 minutes in every single game NAC have played, to starting 10 games a season like Zinchenko did - and that was with Mendy out the entire season.

Same applies for Maffeo, except he's got even bigger clubs after him.

Also Why would Mendy be overworked? He shares the role with Delph, no reason to overplay him.

I'm not sure Angelino would like to go from starting 35 games a season, playing 90 minutes in every single game NAC have played, to starting 10 games a season like Zinchenko did - and that was with Mendy out the entire season.

Same applies for Maffeo, except he's got even bigger clubs after him.

Also Why would Mendy be overworked? He shares the role with Delph, no reason to overplay him.

they do different roles in the same position, so unless we want to play the Delph way for half a season then Mendy will be overworked, especially because Mendy can't be trusted to not making injury inducing silly tackles. Plus, Delph could split his cover between midfield and full-back, meaning Angelino could have more of Delph's left-back games, and Delph could say take the work load more off Fernandinho (depending on who we buy), I think Angelino could easily get plenty of games, as could Maffeo.

I mean which team has 3/4 LB options??
I think Angelino's time is up sadly.
Mendy will be 1st choice/Delph will be 2nf choice and maybe Zinchenko says

I mean which team has 3/4 LB options??
I think Angelino's time is up sadly.
Mendy will be 1st choice/Delph will be 2nf choice and maybe Zinchenko says
Zinchenko will go I'm pretty sure of that. I don't know, at 21 Angelino and Maffeo could be given a season to force their way past Danilo and Delph. They both have age on their side if they want to give it a go for a season. I think there would be no harm having a more like for like back up for Mendy.

Zinchenko will go I'm pretty sure of that. I don't know, at 21 Angelino and Maffeo could be given a season to force their way past Danilo and Delph. They both have age on their side if they want to give it a go for a season. I think there would be no harm having a more like for like back up for Mendy.
They can force their way but I guess what will happen is we will sell them.
Angelino is in danger zone definitely.
As for Maffeo, I think one more season on loan for him maybe this time In Pal of possible and then maybe we see what happens with Danilo and him

Insigne looks slow?!?!? Don't know what clips you've been watching mate. And please a great big NO to Chelsea rent boy Hazard.

Looks slow for an attacker to me. Have you ever seen him sprint past a defender or be able to keep his distance from a defender making a recovery run? He always seems to cut back and look for options to make the pass. I'd love to see some statistics on his average sprint speed (and how they compare to Sane, Sterling and Bernardo) if anyone has them.

They can force their way but I guess what will happen is we will sell them.
Angelino is in danger zone definitely.
As for Maffeo, I think one more season on loan for him maybe this time In Pal of possible and then maybe we see what happens with Danilo and him
The problem with Zinchenko is that he has turned 21 and would require one 'foreign' squad spot.
As for Maffeo, his current contract expires in 2019, which makes another loan unlikely. Unless he signs an extension, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.