Wembley being sold?

Daniel Levy isn't going to be very happy if an American rugby team takes up residence in Laardan. I wonder if the NFL (or whatever it's called) would allow 2 teams to play in the same city. If not, that's a huge income stream to help pay the debt for the new ground disappearing.

Two NFL teams in one City, you mean like the Giants & Jets!?

Reporting the deal be done in around 3 months and he wants Wembley to the home of American Football! Spurs stadium will be a noose around there necks for generations if they lose the out on hosting American football at there new stadium. Shame.

I don't think the FA should be selling Wembley unless the money is to be invested in a new national stadium.

And, yes, if a new national stadium was to be built, it should be be near the NEC.

You can't rely on the numb skulls at the FA to get much right though.

Spurs stadium will be a noose around there necks for generations if they lose the out on hosting American football at there new stadium. Shame.

Spurs have already signed a ten year deal with the NFL to host two games each season.

So, who's going to control ticket prices?

And once the stadium has been paid off, are Northern fans still going to have treak all the way to London for a FA Cup semi-final?

I don't think the FA should be selling Wembley unless the money is to be invested in a new national stadium.

And, yes, if a new national stadium was to be built, it should be be near the NEC.

You can't rely on the numb skulls at the FA to get much right though.
Why flog Wembley to build a new stadium which will no doubt cost more than the sale of Wembley?
Why don't the buyers just build their own new stadium. Will be a white elephant when the fad for watching NFL has gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.