Latest on Villa

Re: David Villa Done Deal!

Sorry to hear it OldhamBlue, football pales into insignificance in comparison, hope for the sake of your small ones that you beat the fucker

my wifes father was diagnosed with cancer when she was a couple of months old
he fought it out til she was 25
be strong, i am sure a lot of us will think of you in prayer

BlueChip said:
My thoughts are with you OB - clearly more important things than football at work here. But you will beat it.

Was looking at another forum I hardly ever visit, and saw this. Not sure if it's rubbish or decent info, but thought it might add some weight to your original post?

http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13080.0

Well that was posted before the derby so...

Oh well, possibly a load of shit then...

Was it posted here before then - as the post over on that site clearly says today?

BlueChip said:

Was it posted here before then - as the post over on that site clearly says today?

One of the comments being ''I hope you teach Rooney a lesson the money grabbing c*nt'', or something along them lines, so im guessing its before derby i might be wrong tho mate

RobinJo said:
BlueChip said:

One of the comments being ''I hope you teach Rooney a lesson the money grabbing c*nt'', or something along them lines, so im guessing its before derby i might be wrong tho mate

it say today and the rooney comment is for any derby I think, but it's definitely today (i pop on there to read the post sometime (not today though))

interesting if the guy isn't a WUM ............ and I'd have to say if he is he's done well to pretend to be a Everton fan - most orginal

RobinJo said:
BlueChip said:

Ah, I see. Could be a WUM, I guess.

He's totally right about Rooney though. But, I still think that money grabbing is probably one of Rooney's lesser crimes. ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.