Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on City but I will still be singing (even if under my breath) “Here’s to you aVincent Kompany, City loves you more than you will know”! Sorry. I want, obviously, City to win handsomely but I also still love VK!
I think a certain Yorkshireman should be made aware of this post. We can't have players' loves fooling around behind their backs.

Finally we have a fully fit squad, I doubt either Erling or Kdb will start tomorrow, but hopefully both will get some minutes.

I loved Pep in that press conference when asked about Kyle. “I’m not talking about that.” Still the half wit tried to get him to talk! Fool, dolt of a reporter! Does he not realise he is talking to the best manager in the world? If Pep Guardiola doesn’t want to talk he won’t. Wise up fool.

Sorry to be rude about a football reporter…NOT!!!

:-) :-)

Culturally it’s further than Mars from Manchester, they really are a bunch of inbred fuckwits (apart from Burnley Blue of course)
They are sound Lancashire folk as are Mancs. They follow their own team instead of the rags or dippers. Only lived there for two years but still have lots of friends over there. Can never understand the animosity of some on here towards the Clarets especially as they have Vinny as their manager.

They are sound Lancashire folk as are Mancs. They follow their own team instead of the rags or dippers. Only lived there for two years but still have lots of friends over there. Can never understand the animosity of some on here towards the Clarets especially as they have Vinny as their manager.
Never met a more racist group of people in my life, horrible cunts

I have nothing against Burnley but Vinny being their manager is irrelevant.
If he took over arsenal or rags/dippers, It wouldn't change my opinion of those clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.