10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Interesting comments from pep re his attitude in training. Hopefully the injury isn’t too bad and he can continue to get in pep’s good books once again.

He said mood, that could be many things. It could just be not feeling great, tiredness, just a bit worn out and feeling down, lacking confidence etc etc.

In this context, the word attitude usually would imply someones lack of effort and possible defiance to what they're supposed to be doing, if we're using the word negatively.

Feel bad for him. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I think this season he's been struggling due to trying to follow Pep's instructions of drawing players close to him to open up space for teammates while also trying to make an impact on the game himself. I think he is a crucial player for us in the big games due to his ability to retain the ball, get us up the pitch and win free kicks. Hopefully his injury is not too serious and he can kick on and help us finish the season strong when he is back.

Can I just say as a human being with his CP sister and his reaction with fans Jack is on a different level. He has won loads with us already personally I think injury free he has loads to offer but as someone who enters a ground with the stupid headphones on etc he is one who looks out for those for whom he can make their day a better day - if you can't be nice then fuck off is the way I feel about life

Can I just say as a human being with his CP sister and his reaction with fans Jack is on a different level. He has won loads with us already personally I think injury free he has loads to offer but as someone who enters a ground with the stupid headphones on etc he is one who looks out for those for whom he can make their day a better day - if you can't be nice then fuck off is the way I feel about life

This is the stuff that makes me want him to succeed every time he steps on the pitch.

He might not be a flawless role model but people could learn a thing or two from the decency and kindness he shows to vulnerable people.

It's not about passing on some expendable income to a faceless charity or paying lip service to whatever specific cause on social media; it's simply about taking the time out from your day to engage earnestly with people who have been dealt a shit hand without patronising them with pity.

Many on here will have had their lives impacted by loved ones suffering from any number of diseases, disorders and disabilities. Often, I get the impression that strangers tend to view people as the sum of their illnesses.

Jack cares and that makes me care about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.