United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amrabat and Casemiro genuinely can't move, so I'm praying they both play.

Everytime I watch Amrabat, I'm astonished that he's playing at a professional level, I've not seen anything from him to suggest otherwise other than that he somehow managed to chase Mbappe, and win the ball off him at the World Cup.

Gutted Maguire is out as it gives them a chance to play someone more competent.

Hojlund is the only player I'm glad is out, as I do think he would have caused a few problems on the counter, and has actually managed to find the net.
Agree about amrabat and casamero, I'll be putting a red card in my bet builder for this, do we know who the ref is yet?

Just watched last year’s drubbing, it really should have been 10!

Anyway, noticed a ball boy (academy player) joined in the celebrations for the opening goal. He looked absolutely delighted. Didn’t notice it at the time, anyone remember it and know who it might be?

Am I the only one who just wants sunday evening to come as quickly as possible (Oo-err), and that we'll be celebrating putting those quiet neighbours back where they belong; on the floor of the cage while we look down from our perch? I hate derbys. The mere thought of losing to them (as remote as that prospect is) appals me. Yes; we're so far ahead of them in terms of ability. And is my fear logical? No; probably not.

Am I the only one who just wants sunday evening to come as quickly as possible (Oo-err), and that we'll be celebrating putting those quiet neighbours back where they belong; on the floor of the cage while we look down from our perch? I hate derbys. The mere thought of losing to them (as remote as that prospect is) appals me. Yes; we're so far ahead of them in terms of ability. And is my fear logical? No; probably not.
Mate we used to give them a few twattings when we were shit so we've just got to ignore the noise, be professional and do the business or it'll bite us on the arius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.