United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of all the Hype everybody is giving Manchester City

I am not buying into anything like it's going to be a walk in the park, We need to be 110% ready and focused and play our game and not let anybody get into our heads, Yes the match officials/Referee will be all one-sided, But again it only matters if we lose our game plan and let it get under our skin.

Derby day for us blues never changes well for me anyway, I never expect or predict the outcome.
When I think about what we have seen in derby games over the years you know something can catch you out, I don't think in the past 50 years Manchester City has been so far in front of them on and off the pitch, But that can work to their advantage and do all the talking for the manager, just like what our managers uses to say to the City team in the derby games.

Does anybody like or enjoy Derby day?
Ive got to be one of the most pessimistic city fans on derby day but not this one
I’ve never been so sure we will win this game comfortably.

Beware of all the Hype everybody is giving Manchester City

I am not buying into anything like it's going to be a walk in the park, We need to be 110% ready and focused and play our game and not let anybody get into our heads, Yes the match officials/Referee will be all one-sided, But again it only matters if we lose our game plan and let it get under our skin.

Derby day for us blues never changes well for me anyway, I never expect or predict the outcome.
When I think about what we have seen in derby games over the years you know something can catch you out, I don't think in the past 50 years Manchester City has been so far in front of them on and off the pitch, But that can work to their advantage and do all the talking for the manager, just like what our managers uses to say to the City team in the derby games.

Does anybody like or enjoy Derby day?
Just about to post something similar, but you've nailed it. Hate Derby Day and even worse is the fact that everyone is saying we'll batter them, even Talkshite. Horrible. I'll be out for a 2 hour bike ride tomorrow......

They’ll sit so deep they’ll be on Ashton New Road.

They won’t set up like Luton, more like pal arse !!

By design we’ll have move them around, be patient and ruthless when the chances come.

Another Neverton type of game and result !!
Luton are way better than them :)

Luton are way better than them :)
Luton set up like school boys & played like school girls.

There was nothing and no one twixt the half way line and goalie.

The vile,odious, dirty out of town imposters will put a bank of 5 and a bank of 4 in front of their box and kick everything that gets close to it.

Hideous roaches.

Quick tempo from the off and we'll be fine, could blow them away by half time. We do too much fannying around with the ball, sideways and backwards passing instead of going for it, then it could be a long afternoon. Show them fuck all respect please City, they deserve none of that
The ‘fannying around’ games usually happen when they set up with 10 players on the edge of the box and we try to seek a chink in the armour. Not easy at first but they always tire eventually.

Ive got to be one of the most pessimistic city fans on derby day but not this one
I’ve never been so sure we will win this game comfortably.

That is when i start to feel something would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.