Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

For what it’s worth I don’t think we’ll win the league. Not because we aren’t good enough but in first half of the season we dropped too many bad points:

Fulham - drew after being 2-0 up and lost away
Villa - lost away
Spurs - drew at home
West Ham - lost at home

Sorry but you can’t drop 5 points against Fulham if you want to win the league or lose to West Ham at home.

We also have 2/3 very tough away games. I think pool will win the league, I feel like the last couple of games were the ones where they should have dropped points but got lucky as always.

They got their tummies tickled at home by Newcastle which got their other manager the sack. If they do come straight back up I hope we really smash them.
Yep, they panicked after that defeat. Can’t believe they went back for Wilder

Vinny showed incredible naivity in the summer letting so many go and bringing so many in. It ruined the harmony of a club that did incredibly well last year.
They only sold one player
The rest were all loaned out or were players whose loan deals were up.
They spent over £100m.
Quite incredible and Kompany had to take responsibility for that.
Just looking at their team from last season, they were playing with a team that was in reality
"borrowed" from other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.