New Season 3rd Kit - Oasis - Definitely Maybe

I like Oasis so I'm obviously biased. During the 90's when they were in their pomp and City were at their lowest the Gallagher brothers told the world they were Blues.
Although I quite like Oasis, i'm not so keen on any of either ones solo stuff (although I did like the one Liam did where Dave Grohl was the drummer) My favourite '90s' bands would be the likes of Terrorvision, Skunk Anansie, Hole, Smashing Pumpkins who I listen to a lot more.
Going back to the 90s though when Oasis were in their 'pomp' and City certainly weren't to be fair to them they always did make a big thing of being proud of being City fans. Both of them did talk about us in interviews I seem to remember (and often slagged off the rags)and I do remember a few photos of them in City shirts.

I like Oasis so I'm obviously biased. During the 90's when they were in their pomp and City were at their lowest the Gallagher brothers told the world they were Blues.
100%, this was and is such an iconic picture..

Noelie. | Oasis brothers, Manchester city, Noel gallagher

Even if they did it as a 1 off gig to promote the shirt. A gig at the Etihad in the Summer. 60,000 City fans inside the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.