Media Discussion - 2023/24

Anyone here talking about City being boring - You are the sheep they want to carry the message. You are the fans that believe WHATEVER the media tell you to think.

Its a non story designed to belittle City and our fans. And you guys who are fighting back against it - You're as sheepy as opposition fans who believe what the media tell them about City cheatingh for the last 15 years. Ignore it ffs, it gets no traction.

Yesterdays game was apparently the most exciting EVER! Yet it was bereft of quality, deflected goals, one of the teams being well know for not being arsed, I lost count of the amount of bad passes, what style were utd actually playing?!? Kick and rush football with a 2-0-8 formation - Thats not the pinnacle of football, its just the biggest fanbases being told they are more exciting and better.

Didn't know he was?

Just remember him from when he worked for a newspaper until he got himself sacked for suggesting Merlin's lad illness was a "distraction" from city being cheats.
Farther on,I saw a group of Juventus supporters, and one was wearing a black-and-white sun hat. It would give me more cover in the heat, so I swapped with him. Only he clearly did not want to part with his headwear. He had no choice. Sensing danger, he let me have it and looked in disgust at the flimsy, filthy thing I’d given him. This was not cultural exchange: this was bullying, an assertion of dominance. I remember strutting away, slowly, the body language letting them know how I felt.
Glass was scattered all over the street, studded with empty display trays. There was hysteria — and pride — in my laughter. This was turning into an excellent day.

Farther on,I saw a group of Juventus supporters, and one was wearing a black-and-white sun hat. It would give me more cover in the heat, so I swapped with him. Only he clearly did not want to part with his headwear. He had no choice. Sensing danger, he let me have it and looked in disgust at the flimsy, filthy thing I’d given him. This was not cultural exchange: this was bullying, an assertion of dominance. I remember strutting away, slowly, the body language letting them know how I felt.
Glass was scattered all over the street, studded with empty display trays. There was hysteria — and pride — in my laughter. This was turning into an excellent day.

So he's a full on ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.