Protest?

A couple of examples in Europe. Different reasons.

Napoli fans release a statement saying they will remain silent when Milan travel to the Stadio Maradona on Sunday to protest against the increase in ticket prices and restrictions due to security reasons.

Bundesliga fans are planning a 12-minute silence across all league games this weekend to protest against the potential sale of TV rights.

In allusion to the effect of fans as the proverbial 12th member of the team, fan clubs and "ultras" from several of Germany's top clubs, notably supporters of Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund, announced on Friday Sportschau reports, that they will remain silent for the first 12 minutes of their teams' forthcoming games.
Don't think anyone would realise if we did this

i take it you were'nt going during the pearce era, not a single goal scored at home in the league from new years day onwards, and now you're watching the best team in the world, stop fuckin moaning

There were 4000 empty seats during the Pearce era. Anyone could buy a seat. Fans protested with their feet and their wallets.

Just because we're watching the best team in the world it doesn't mean we can't and shouldn't protest at the way the club are treating our fan base off the pitch. I don't need to go into the issues again, they are well documented across our fan base.

when I was a shop steward way back there we loads of people shouting and screaming about things were unfair and what should be done. But none of them would do anything just wanted other people to do it for them.Just like what happens on Bluemoon

'Protest'..? My arse.

A handful of people standing outside the ground waving a few banners around isn't going to register on any wavelength beyond Danny Wilson's, and he'll just stick with what the Board of a multi billionaire company wants. Lip service will win the day. They don't give a shit what the legacy fan thinks, says, or does.

Back in the 60s and 70s we could smash a few windows and block the main entrance when we wanted to protest. We were all on the same page in those days.

Most 21st century problems are too big for little people. Turning telephone lights on during the game doesn't count as a protest.

OIP.A0bppGf3jl10c1PCuyFmXgHaEK

Protest against the club owner CEO Chairman, the people that have gone out and got us pep and players i could never dreamed we could have in a blue shirt 20 years ago, yes im not happy with price increases or the cost of a pie but protest sorry its a big no from me.
feel free to call me a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.