Alcohol-Free Beer

Sister in law is big shot at Work Authority. 50% discount on everything and they stopped selling Carhart a few years ago.
Dickies pants and jackets, and Blundstone boots for me.
I've been buying the Dickies carpenter pants for years now, they're half tbe price of the carharts and I burn through tbem all pretty fast. Finally caved and bought a pair of the Georgia boots with the wedge, no scuff sole...super comfy

Bump.
is there any alcohol free beer for sale on match day at the Etihad.
Asking for a friend….

Bump.
is there any alcohol free beer for sale on match day at the Etihad.
Asking for a friend….
They do a can of Peroni for £4 before S/C deduction, it's about 2/3's of a pint.

Your friend will need to ask for non-alcoholic Peroni or they'll say they don't sell it.

Had a couple last game as the lager/cider is over 5%. It was rank so I'll be having lager if I have a pint inside, but only one so that's a net saving for me and a net loss for the club.

They do a can of Peroni for £4 before S/C deduction, it's about 2/3's of a pint.

Your friend will need to ask for non-alcoholic Peroni or they'll say they don't sell it.

Had a couple last game as the lager/cider is over 5%. It was rank so I'll be having lager if I have a pint inside, but only one so that's a net saving for me and a net loss for the club.
Thanks mate.

At Xmas I had to take my sons partner to his workplace in the centre of Leeds for 8.30 on Boxing Day and then over to York for my lad so Xmas Day was alcohol Free beers. I found Guinness 0.0% performed and tasted like the real cans of draught Guinness and that Infinite Session IPA tastes like proper beer plus Perlenbacher 0% lager from Lidl is ok. I have persisted with it since then and saw my GP this week and the blood is no longer in the diabetic range and pressure is "perfect" as she said 128 over 70 ( never understood what that meant ) - I still enjoy a glass or glasses of wine and the odd scotch but will persist as its paying off. In my view alcohol free beers have come on loads in the last decade

Really don’t see the point of alcohol free beer.

If something tastes like be I expect it to contain alcohol and have the desired effect.

Really don’t see the point of alcohol free beer.

If something tastes like be I expect it to contain alcohol and have the desired effect.
Alcohol free beer is like having sex with your sister, sure it feels the same but it’s just wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.