Branston pickle or Piccalilli?

I used to like Branston years ago but i think it's not as tasty anymore having bought a jar a few months ago. Someone mentioned it's sweeter nowadays and i agree. Just googled Branston and a Japanese company bought them out in 2013 and they have most probably changed the recipe so i won't be buying it anymore.

Heinz piccalilli still tastes as good as it did years ago. Crunchy onions gherkins cauliflower and courgette in sweet tangy mustard, got a craving for it at the moment. Goes best with ham and corned beef i think.

It's what I like about Blue Moon. Discussing vitally important subjects such as this.
The outcome of which can play a significant role in leading us to a better future and a greater understanding of the human condition.

Erm...Picalilli.

I used to like Branston years ago but i think it's not as tasty anymore having bought a jar a few months ago. Someone mentioned it's sweeter nowadays and i agree. Just googled Branston and a Japanese company bought them out in 2013 and they have most probably changed the recipe so i won't be buying it anymore.

Heinz piccalilli still tastes as good as it did years ago. Crunchy onions gherkins cauliflower and courgette in sweet tangy mustard, got a craving for it at the moment. Goes best with ham and corned beef i think.
Nice with cheese too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.