Israel-Palestine Conflict

"Unintended strike" my arse.

The aid workers drove in a car with their markings on it and negotiated with the IDF the route. Yet some trigger happy **** still murdered them for having the audacity for caring.

Cunts.

I guess they wanted to make sure they were dead….

As we know the West, and that includes Israel, doesn't give a shit about Palestinian lives or Arabs.
But Australians, Canadians, Brits and Americans dying that's different.

I still don't think Biden will do anything useful like threaten Israel with sanctions.

And if that is the case, much as I loathe Trump, I hope it costs Biden the presidency.

The US is not going to stop Netanyahu, nor the UK, UN, or the EU. We give supportive words to the Palestinians but that's mainly for domestic consumption.

He knows this and feels he can expand the war outside of Israel. He's trying to force Iran to get involved. They don't want to as they know Israel would use nuclear arms on Tehran.
So Iran won't stop Israel.

The Israeli's themselves seem relatively happy to let him get on with it.

In other words the International community at large has decided that Gaza and Gazans are expendable.
Yes, that is what I was alluding to when I said that I doubted even that would stop them at this point.

As we know the West, and that includes Israel, doesn't give a shit about Palestinian lives or Arabs.
But Australians, Canadians, Brits and Americans dying that's different.

I still don't think Biden will do anything useful like threaten Israel with sanctions.

And if that is the case, much as I loathe Trump, I hope it costs Biden the presidency.
I am a prominent critic of Biden’s disingenuous handling of Netanyahu and co’s genocidal rampage.

But Trump would almost certainly be even more accommodating and encouraging if it, and would completely ignore any public pressure to change course. And that’s ignoring that he could be the last president if he is reelected, functionally ending any hope of change in the way the US deals with Israel.

So, even now, I will not hope Biden loses the presidency to Trump. Because that would be even worse for literally everyone involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.