Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Decent today, thought the North stand was louder than usual.

7/10 Overall

I actually thought Villa were some of the better away fans we've had this season, although they were very small time as usual.

I sit in cb3. I go to the games to watch football and cheer when we score. If I wanted to sing I'd join a choir. Next season my season ticket Is £865. That more than £100 increase since we won the league vs Villa. Do not fucking question why i go to the games

I don’t think he was questioning why you go to the games, he was questioning why the other stands don’t sing more. TBF, he could have added SSL3 alongside SSL1 and blocks 111, 110, 109. He just wants the rest of the ground to get behind the team more vocally. That’s my take on his post.

Was one of the season’s better home atmospheres today imo. The lads were up for it and the refereeing was shit - which always helps get us going.

I don’t think he was questioning why you go to the games, he was questioning why the other stands don’t sing more. TBF, he could have added SSL3 alongside SSL1 and blocks 111, 110, 109. He just wants the rest of the ground to get behind the team more vocally. That’s my take on his post.

His post was clear. He's questioning why people who don't sing go to the games. I sing "hey jude" and blue moon pre match but that's it.

I know we like a bit of tourist bashing but I'd just like to say there was an American woman sat behind me and she was brilliant. Shouting and cheering, even dropped an F bomd and quickly apologised :),knew all the players names, Cheering all the subs, said she loved bobb. She was on the phone at one point to her dad, saying 'it's usually just us two, can't believe I'm surrounded by city fans' saying 'can't believe I'm only 12 rows from the front and all the players are there just in front of me, it's amazing!'
She was sat on her own and said 'I just wish I was here with my dad'
She absolutely loved it. I'd have 100 of her any time than some of the miserable fuckers, that moan at every kick, any day.
Spot on mate

My first time In 116 and spoke to the lad next to me as I did not hear a single Villa chant who then explained it’s the aucostics.

This surely means the ‘Home’ stand has to be the North when finished?

His post was clear. He's questioning why people who don't sing go to the games. I sing "hey jude" and blue moon pre match but that's it.

He just wants the rest of the ground to sing (a bit) more. I’m sure he really didn’t mean you and the rest of the fans shouldn’t bother going to the games. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.