Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Seriously, I don't ever remember Villa fans being as cuntish as they have been these past few years. There never used to be any major issues between both sets of fans and I've lost count of the amount of great days out I've had at Villa Park and drinking in pubs with plenty of their fans in without a hint of trouble. Sure, they were bitter after we bought Barry and Milner off them but they still weren't as bad as they are now. It seems that since they got relegated and came back up they think they're the greatest and most vocal fans in the country yet most of their songs last night - when they could be arsed singing that is - were either ripped off from other clubs including ours or incredibly small time, and also displayed a complete lack of self-awareness of all the shite attendances and shite atmospheres they've had at their games down the years. There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter of course but their attempt at banter last night was fucking pathetic!

Seriously, I don't ever remember Villa fans being as cuntish as they have been these past few years. There never used to be any major issues between both sets of fans and I've lost count of the amount of great days out I've had at Villa Park and drinking in pubs with plenty of their fans in without a hint of trouble. Sure, they were bitter after we bought Barry and Milner off them but they still weren't as bad as they are now. It seems that since they got relegated and came back up they think they're the greatest and most vocal fans in the country yet most of their songs last night - when they could be arsed singing that is - were either ripped off from other clubs including ours or incredibly small time, and also displayed a complete lack of self-awareness of all the shite attendances and shite atmospheres they've had at their games down the years. There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter of course but their attempt at banter last night was fucking pathetic!
They are truly morons. Every single one of them. I absolutely fucking despise them. Thick as mince.

Dunno if this is being reflected in other parts of the ground, but there's a bit of a tension brewing round me between what I'll call "tourist" (mostly Asian, if I'm honest) and "SC" holders that hasn't been as explicit in previous seasons.

Smaller group of lads starting to get really vocal about people recording the game on their phones. It's moved from mumbles to quite angry shouting any time someone has their phone out.

I see from their point of view in some ways, it is annoying having people with their phones out constantly, but I do feel for the poor bastards who have come to a City game only to get shouted at by some tipsy Mancs.

Possibly just the price of success, but I could see those tensions getting worse before they get better.

Dunno if this is being reflected in other parts of the ground, but there's a bit of a tension brewing round me between what I'll call "tourist" (mostly Asian, if I'm honest) and "SC" holders that hasn't been as explicit in previous seasons.

Smaller group of lads starting to get really vocal about people recording the game on their phones. It's moved from mumbles to quite angry shouting any time someone has their phone out.

I see from their point of view in some ways, it is annoying having people with their phones out constantly, but I do feel for the poor bastards who have come to a City game only to get shouted at by some tipsy Mancs.

Possibly just the price of success, but I could see those tensions getting worse before they get better.
Stick them all in one section then, let’s see how many empty seats can be counted for the dead rubber games, they get on my tits, wait for the Madrid game they were everywhere last year and given the enormity of that tie I was surprised.

Unfortunately a fair chunk of football fans are coked up, bullying morons

I can’t stand Villa. I think it did start around Barry then Milner coming over to City but they’ve always been big time charlies despite not winning anything significant in a long time.

Big fish in a small pond in the Midlands.

Villa fans once again proving they have no self awareness, and completely showed themselves up. Giving it the big one when they were drawing about empty seats (seen that plenty of times at Villa Park) and football in a library (considering the cauldron that Villa Park is...). As soon as we got the 3rd, cue the fire drill...idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.