Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
That's about right.
Brummies are very fickle. Even though I have somewhat of soft spot for Birmingham city (probably because they remind me of us in the old days) the blues attendances are absolutely shocking for a club that was ramming St Andrews out week in and week out in Prem....

I thought the atmosphere was ok last night in the family stand, winning and goals certainly help.

And fair play to the chap who wouldn't give up on trying to get bluemoon going on his 65th Birthday, hope you had a good day and glad a fair few joined in eventually.
Haha..! He was a few rows in front of me in 136.
There's plenty around me who contribute, the North stand being quiet is a myth. And also, kicking towards our end in the 2nd half has always proved successful and long may it continue, the players clearly prefer it. The only ones who moan about it are those that sit in the other end.

Brummies are very fickle. Even though I have somewhat of soft spot for Birmingham city (probably because they remind me of us in the old days) the blues attendances are absolutely shocking for a club that was ramming St Andrews out week in and week out in Prem....

Birmingham city once took 50,000 to wembley , they have the fan base to be as big if not bigger than Villa, I think many are pissed off with the current situation

Haha..! He was a few rows in front of me in 136.
There's plenty around me who contribute, the North stand being quiet is a myth. And also, kicking towards our end in the 2nd half has always proved successful and long may it continue, the players clearly prefer it. The only ones who moan about it are those that sit in the other end.
Is it fuck a myth, one independent rendition of blue moon doesn't change the fact most games it's a morgue in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.