Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

We're better than Arsenal but I'd rather play Bayern than face those anti football merchant in the semi final.

Don't want to watch another cagey 0-0 180 minutes or even end up in penalties. Fuck that. Plus the added factor of playing someone from the same league. That never always ends well for us.

And that's why Arsenal were too scared to play an open game. City 4 - 4th placed Villa 1.
Imagine wanting to win the league but too scared to try.

Well time will tell if it was a point gained by Arsenal that's if they win the league by a point or even level with us or Liverpool they will win it on goal difference at this moment in time.
But still a lot of football to be played so not over by a long way and we all have our tough games.

Impressive performance at Brighton this evening.
They look the most defensively sound of the three teams.
They’ve got to be confident going into the European games as well.

I wonder if AFTV is taking a hit in viewers now they're winning? They'll still get the Arse fans but I'm sure a big lump of their viewership would be opposition fans logging on for a laugh at their whinging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.