North Stand Expansion

I was watching Spurs v Forest. The camera panned on the Cockerel above the home end and the ’Dare Skywalk’ around it. There were a few people on the Dare Skywalk wearing safety harnesses. I would assume City will insist on people wearing safety harnesses when they go on the North stand viewing platform.

From £39.

IMG_0814.jpeg

IMG-0815.webp

I thinks that’s fair. It’s an extra 8000 seats. I did put ‘on a regular basis’.(not just for the big games)

The extra 8000 seats gives the club some wiggle room on ticket prices for the less attractive games, midweek games, and rearranged games, whoever those less attractive teams will be in 2 years time.

Fast forward to 3:58. The start is just general guff promoting the video, likes, the souvenir store, give aways, sponsor, etc.

To go on the Dare Skywalk.

1. You have to sign a waiver.
2. You have to wear safety shoes.
3. You have to wear a harness.
4. You have to wear a helmet.
5. On your way up to the Dare Skywalk you aren’t allowed to use mobile devices, go-pros, etc.

IMG_0817.jpeg

IMG_0816.jpeg

There will be some great views from the top of the North stand roof platforms and walkway of the city centre skyline and Gtr Manchester.

Last edited:
Fast forward to 3:58. The start is just general guff promoting the video, likes, the souvenir store, give aways, sponsor, etc.

To go on the Dare Skywalk.

1. You have to sign a waiver.
2. You have to wear safety shoes.
3. You have to wear a harness.
4. You have to wear a helmet.
5. On your way up to the Dare Skywalk you aren’t allowed to use mobile devices, go-pros, etc.

View attachment 113235

View attachment 113236

There will be some great views from the top of the North stand roof platforms and walkway of the city centre skyline and Gtr Manchester.

How much does that cost,I’m sure when City have their skywalk up and running I’d expect to be quite busy ..

How much does that cost,I’m sure when City have their skywalk up and running I’d expect to be quite busy ..

The Dare Skywalk is from £39. Tickets are bookable on a daily basis.

IMG_0819.jpeg

You can do the Edge as well.

Only the bravest adventurers will add the Edge to their Dare Skywalk experience as you take on the UK’s first controlled descent from a stadium. Clip-in, take a deep breath, and one last view of that incredible skyline before heading over The Edge and descending 42 meters to the south Podium below. Take on the challenge by descending backwards, or for the really brave, forwards in this unique, heart-racing ride. You’ll be clipped onto the guide ropes and given a countdown before taking one of the biggest steps of your life…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.