Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the problem in your last paragraph. On the whole our new additions have been pretty underwhelming to say the least. Alvarez had been the best of them but his form.has dipped sharply of late. As a result our starting eleven is getting flogged to death.
Gvardiol has been excellent for past few weeks and looks a very good buy

Three points the only thing that matters , if we get them whilst resting players all the better , cant take them for granted but probably our easiest game of the run-in , we are not going to beat the Goons goal difference this season so lets just get the win and move on.
GD could matter if it is us vs scousers. They could easily lose at say West Ham or Villa. Then we draw at Spurs and we are level with them.

European failure is going to damage confidence severely for both of them and we're going to get 3 points on Saturday, then go on to piss it in the end, and whizz past them like the roadrunner passes Wyle E Coyote.
Just like last year.
4 in a row for the first time, coming up.
You heard it here first ..... Beep beep!

Right, now that the hors-d’oeuvres are off the table, it’s time for the main course. Nothing shy of 10 goals will assuage some of the pain of that fool prancing across the pitch in his suit.
View attachment 113506
Oh, absolutely! Undoubtedly my worst day as a City fan (probably the same for many others too!) Ofcourse it wasn't the only time we got relegated, but to me the other relegations never felt quite as bad, as at that point I found it hard to comprehend that we wouldn't be playing in the top flight
When we went down to the 3rd tier in 98 it was really shit obviously as we'd never been that low as a club. However, I was a lot older and had got used to the crushing disappointments that frequently came with being a City fan in those days..( in 1983 I wasn't old enough to drink either, which was also a factor!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.