Media Discussion - 2023/24

Talksport don't like anyone trying to change their guilty as sin narrative on these 115 charges.
Jordan has thrown his eyes up in the air and turned a slightly paler orange.
I think he has got wind that Stefan is due on the talksport this morning .
Not sure if Stefan is discussing ourselves but I'm guessing its gonna be more Everton or Chelsea related.

Last edited:
Standards are slipping there's no how and Madrid stop City articles about yet for tomorrow.

The bbc do have a fluff piece on that promising youngster Jessie over in Korea though.

Even knowing what a suckholing shower of cunts they have at the bbc in Media City it’s still hard to believe they are still sucking the cock of Messie Lingard

I saw quotes from this Kantar survey a week or two ago.

The survey also reckons LFC have 700million fans and Arsenal 600million.

So that’s about a third of worlds population supporting the red teams.

If they add Barca and Real into the mix I’m sure they would get the point where every living human aged 1 day to 100 years supports those 5 teams !

Absolute garbage
Considering 25% of the world live in abject poverty who couldn't care less who was winning what.
Perhaps the survey was carried out with that old East German principle in mind where every other person is a police spy

The way i've seen it for years is that the the media pander to the Rags and the Dippers... they're the two most supported teams, and probably found, through marketing, that their plastic, gloryhunting fans at home and abroad make up a disporportionate number of their audience. They know that positive articles about their two darling clubs garner more interaction - be it viewers, subscribers or clicks on social media – similarly, negative articles about City appeal to the Red shirts too, whereas positvie City news isn't as big or a draw. The British media have nailed their colours to the mast.
However, for me this has only highlighted their short-sightedness... whilst they busily carry on felating the Red shirts and their fans, City have been winning trophy after trophy – we've become a financial juggernaut because of the winning, we were recently told that we were the most viewed team in the USA (a lucrative market the PL would love to exploit more) and the City v Arsenal game was the most watched PL game ever... Last year we were 4th in the most searched for teams on the web... Also, listen to foreign commentaries of our games – the emotion and excitement when we score puts our broadcasters to shame, and our football is regarded highly around the world – In Ian Cheeseman's Real Madrid video the Spanish journalist he interviewd at half time said "Manchester City plays beautiful football" ...funny how our media present a different point of view there!

The way i've seen it for years is that the the media pander to the Rags and the Dippers... they're the two most supported teams, and probably found, through marketing, that their plastic, gloryhunting fans at home and abroad make up a disporportionate number of their audience. They know that positive articles about their two darling clubs garner more interaction - be it viewers, subscribers or clicks on social media – similarly, negative articles about City appeal to the Red shirts too, whereas positvie City news isn't as big or a draw. The British media have nailed their colours to the mast.
However, for me this has only highlighted their short-sightedness... whilst they busily carry on felating the Red shirts and their fans, City have been winning trophy after trophy – we've become a financial juggernaut because of the winning, we were recently told that we were the most viewed team in the USA (a lucrative market the PL would love to exploit more) and the City v Arsenal game was the most watched PL game ever... Last year we were 4th in the most searched for teams on the web... Also, listen to foreign commentaries of our games – the emotion and excitement when we score puts our broadcasters to shame, and our football is regarded highly around the world – In Ian Cheeseman's Real Madrid video the Spanish journalist he interviewd at half time said "Manchester City plays beautiful football" ...funny how our media present a different point of view there!

It’s mental that they stick with the Rags & Dippers even when they are churning out shit as if people don’t move with the times. Imagine if the rest of the entertainment industry never changed, music, tv & film still stuck in the past because dad liked it that way….

It’s football, the greatest sport in the world why they turn in not Rags & Dipper TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.